Best Store Bought Pie Crust
- boughten: purchased; not homemade; “my boughten clothes”; “a store-bought dress”
- (Store-Boughts) A euphemism for fake chesticles or implants.
- pastry used to hold pie fillings
- A pie is a baked dish which is usually made of a pastry dough casing that covers or completely contains a filling of various sweet or savoury ingredients.
- The dough used to make pie crusts
- The baked pastry crust of a pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f
1 9" pie crust rolled out flat (use your favorite recipe or buy a frozen one) onto a foil lined baking sheet (one with sides would be best).
I took about 4 cups of peaches (you can use canned if its not peach season. You’ll need to drain ‘em.)
2 table spoons of brown sugar
1/4 cup of honey
1/8 teaspoon each of ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground clove and ground all-spice or just use a teaspoon of the pre-mixed pumpkin or apple pie spice blend.
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Mix peaches with spices, honey and brown sugar. Arrange the peaches (reserving the liquid) in the center of the pie crust leaving about an 1 1/2 edge all the way around. Crimp the edges of the pie crust. This will help contain the filling while its baking. Brush the crust using the left over juice from the peaches and dust the tart and crust with the granulated sugar. Bake in preheated 350f degree oven for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Remove from oven and place on a rack to cool. You’ll need to let this set for about 45 minutes before ya serve it.